Monday, March 19, 2007

Heroes



Recently, I've been spending some time watching the latest hit series ...HEROES! okay, okay... 6 hours straight in a day is still considered 'some' time right? hehehe. It all started when my gf borrowed the season 1 (11 episodes) of Heroes DVD from her cousin. I'm not a TV series person... but when I was younger...ok much much younger... I did enjoy some.. namely MacGyver, Knight Rider, and The A-Team.

Anyway...... back to HEROES!.... the show is very addictive I tell you! makes u want for the next episode everytime! The movie makers always end every episode just at the climax of everything...and you just feel very 'beh song' <--hokkien for 'unsatisfied' ..its like leaving you 1/2 way hanging...and you just need to watch the next episode. I don't know who came out with this idea... those cantonese series are also the same! I tell you, its a conspiracy... What is worse, is if you have a DVD with 5 episodes all in one! Well....6 hours gone...just like that lor.

Ohh for those ignorant ones(<--- if this is you i'm talking about, please lah...be more updated can or not? =P). Heroes is about normal people like me (not sure about you ler...hahahaa)... later finding themselves having super powers! Well its not as boring as it sounds.... really? just go watch it ler...


My favourite hero

If you asked me who my favourite hero is? Well, its no other than Jesus Christ.... Son of the living God...Who came and died for my sins and took away my shame.....my Comforter, my Redeemer and my Saviour! and most of all....my best Friend!

JESUS, I LOVE YOU!

No comments: