Monday, May 14, 2007

Training

Can you spot me?

For the last 7 days, I've been attending a training conducted by Microsoft for Shell employees. The trainer is Lyons Hu from China. He is so young, and if you look at the picture you won't be able to tell who the trainer is. I tell you, he is so good ....he even developed a few bug fix for Microsoft Windows OS.

Most part of the training he speaks in language not known to man! No! no! its not his weird chinese slang... Although, what is suppose to be 'thread'...would often be heard as 'shrek'...hehehe

Its just that his technical knowledge on the Windows internals is so deep... Most of us were just trying hard to understand the concepts that he shared. I guess its 2 different thing being technical and another to be able to train and teach!

But overall, I've learnt a lot from this dude from China. Sank u! Sank u!

No comments: