Wednesday, October 3, 2007

5000 KM Service

Time to send my car for it's 5000km service. Amazing how fast the mileage clocks in...

So far no major complains with the car. I only had a problem with the immobilizer and the central locking switch panel which wasn't working. But that was sorted out during the 1st service. However, to my dismay....my central locking system somehow doesn't lock when i use the remote controller to lock my doors.

Ohh well.... got to get that sorted out tomorrow at Tan Choong service centre. There is also this weird vibrating noise whenever I go through small bumps..... Hope they're able to get this sorted out.

Anyway... This is going in after the 5000 km service

Notice it prints "Designed to Increase Horsepower & Acceleration" ....wooohoooo Horsepower!!!<--- that's what the Sentra needs and lots of it!

K&N Air Filter - Part No: 33-2031-2

Since its time for service, I thought I might as well get the car some decent Oil. The 1st service Tan Choong recommends that we stick to Castrol Mineral Oil. Which is fine when breaking in the engine, since you're not suppose to rev the car anyways...

So after 5000km....its time for some Castrol Fully Synthetic Oil! Ohh yeahhh...the sound of that makes me tingle...

I got me this :-

Castrol Edge - 5W40

This are some details taken from the Castrol website about the Castrol Edge 5W40 oil

FOR PRESTIGE AND HIGH PERFORMANCE VEHICLES
(Castrol’s best fully synthetic oil)

Castrol Edge has been specifically formulated for prestige and performance vehicles. It is developed by Castrol’s best, full synthetic, low viscosity technology. The exceptional characteristics of this free flowing oil delivers ultimate wear protection and optimum engine performance right from start up. Castrol Edge has been engineered to meet the toughest industry standards and specifications across all critical engine factors.

Benefits

  • Full Synthetic engine oil
  • SAE 5W40 – excellent low temperature flow for superior protection right from start up.
  • Helps to deliver the all important boost in engine power
  • Deliver superior thermal stability, ensuring minimal engine deposits for cleaner internals
  • Ensures engine protection from the first moment of ignition, minimizing wear and damage
  • Exceeds high performance standards set by premium car manufactures including all modern Europeans and Japanese prestige vehicles
  • Meets modern emission systems’ needs
  • Uses synthetic technology to deliver improved performance over conventional oil

Applications

Castrol Edge is recommended for all modern petrol and diesel family and sports car where the best in engine efficiency and engine protection is demanded.

Performance Levels

  • Exceeds latest API SM/CF specification
  • SAE 5W40
  • ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
  • Approved for VW: 502 00, MB: 229.3, BMW Longlife-98

    * THIS DATA SHEET DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT IN TERMS OF PROPERTIES

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I've had my iPad towards about 2 months moment and I'm telling you, Steve jobs certainly has his in progress of converting people to be a Mac/Apple fan. I own the iPad without 3G because I didn't scarcity to entertain to contribute on the side of a advanced silhouette in systemization to get the micro SIM card. So I've kinda lawful lived with my iPad exclusively where there's wifi connection. Which are aplenty anyway at Starbucks, Mcdonalds, and the libraries. This was once my benefactor introduced me to a eminent nature thither this complication -- a 3G wifi router AP that supports GPRS, GSM, WCDMA, HSUPA, HSDPA, UMT and PERIPHERY!

I purchased the [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-16971-Huawei+E5830+3G+WiFi+Router+AP+%28WCDMAHSUPAHSDPAUMTEDGEGPRSGSM%29.html]Huawei E5830 3G WiFi Router AP (WCDMA/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMT/EDGE/GPRS/GSM)[/url] from DealtoWorld.com, in the Networking classification, underneath my familiar's recommendation, and I think he gets points or commission from my purchase, since he's a DealtoWorld.com affiliate. The router AP is decidedly portable, lightweight and convenient. So conditions I can fasten to wifi anywhere with mp iPad! I no longer essential to hunt acme and low for a wifi AP at cafes etc. Nor put in so much of my shekels on caffeine overdose at Starbucks and other cafes. Too, the 3G Wifi Router AP supports graceful much all the bandwidths -- GPRS,GSM,WCDMA,HSUPA,HSDPA,UMT,EDGE. Accept a look at pictures I've uploaded of the Huawei 3G WiFi router that has made my life so much easier, and is promoting a healthier caffeine-free lifestyle. It proves that a geek lifestyle does not not bear to undertake connivingly in boost with coffee.




And to imagine I was looking at paying supplement to upgrade to the iPad that supports 3G! I'm so glad that that's not of the utmost importance anymore with this 3G wifi router AP. I can righteous tie together to the internet wherever I am with the Huawei 3G Wifi Router, as long as there is signal. This is not a technology invention per se, but it has certainly made my flair immeasurably more efficacious! As well, I'm skilled to save my money that I would normally fritter away on Starbucks, McCafe, and other cafes with wifi! Which, at near the way, makes me astonishment whether it's a ploy by Steve Jobs, to organize launched the 3G iPad adaptation only much later, so that wifi cafes can delight in lavishness of business from iPad wifi version. But I digress.

The 3G WiFi router AP I bought from [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] would probably also be expert to authorize to me download and caper around with my apps on my iTouch, though I haven't tried it yet. Shouldn't be a intractable I should think. This $100+ may be the superb rolling in it I've spent since it enables me to entertain a sort of WiFi core wherever I am. If I was more entrepreneurial, I can fifty-fifty start charging other geeks at cafes without WiFi representing oblation access to them. I'm steadfast I can question draw back the $100 this go to pieces b yield! Alternatively, perchance I can start being an affiliate of DealtoWorld.com too, since I'm starting to go for more gadgets and tools there, and take been spreading brief conversation round to my household and friends. Not only that, Christmas is coming in less than 2 months' patch, and I recollect this Huawei 3G WiFi router would obtain a gorgeous premium in compensation innumerable of my tech geek friends. I'm unswerving they'll also valuable how trim and chilliness the router looks!

Anonymous said...

Welche Sprüche ich auch genial finde sind [url=http://www.dieversteigerungskobolde.de/sprueche.php]Sprüche zum Nachdenken[/url].
Oder kennt Ihr noch andere Seiten mit Liebessprüchen?
Ich freue mich über jeden Hinweis.

Anonymous said...

Lek niesie [url=http://www.ninaricci.pl]Perfumeria internetowa[/url] redukcja przyswajania bazy tluszczowych przy u¿yciu ludzki stworzenie. Owo gruntownie nowy lek w celu smarkuli, które po¿¹daj¹ odchudziæ siê natomiast przebyæ na starszy rang¹ ruch posi³ków. Specyfik ów powywraca powiêkszyæ efektywnoœæ odchudzania o 45 % w zestwieniu spoœród u¿yciem [url=http://www.artykulandia.pl/Perfumeria-internetowa-a10.html]Perfumeria[/url] jeno diety natomiast æwiczeñ fizycznych. Lek ów zaczerpniesz w aptece internetowej. Zapraszamy a¿ do czynnej online taniej apteki internetowej po ekstrakty natomiast po informacje o œrodkach. Góry z tej przyczyny alli Wyró¿niamy ta¿ dziedzin¹ cenê ekstraktów natomiast œciœle mówi¹c dziedzin¹ satysfakcjê odwiedzaj¹cych stronê. Apteka internetowa istnieje jak¹œ z siedmiu w najwy¿szym stopniu szczególnych zaœ œwietnych siê portali zapewniaj¹cych dostarczanie produktów farmacetycznych.Musimy pokazaæ teraz trójka typy prepratów. Polska apteka o jakiej piszemy dzia³a w sposób niezawodny i wysy³a [url=http://www.perfumeria.priv.pl]Perfumeria[/url] wyci¹gi w przewiewu skoro tylko jednego dnia od momentu momentu utworzenia twojego zainteresowania. Dopiero co z tego zyskuje przednie [url=http://www.perfumeria.aid.pl]Perfumeria internetowa[/url] taksacji pacjentów. Na chudy brzuszekJest du¿o aneksów diety na schudniêcie. Do podstawowych przynale¿¹ te zawieraj¹ce w sk³adzie l-karnitynê, jednak rzeczwiœcie stwierdzonym zaœ i udowodnionym przedsiêwziêciem byæ mo¿e zaaprobowaæ siê wy³¹cznie alli posiadaj¹cy tzw.orlistat.Dieta jednak zaœ æwiczenie fizyczne w znacznym stopniu determinuj¹ o dobrym zegnaniu [url=http://www.neuralnets.eu/uroda-i-zdrowie/perfumy/perfumeria.html]Perfumeria[/url] donios³oœci.Na menopauzêMenopauza jest czasem, gdy krwawienie przestaje, natomiast jajniki ostatecznie przestaj¹ generowaæ jajeczka. Na menopazuê sprawne s¹ takie amalgamaty kiedy diohespan max, diosminex obejmuj¹ce diosminê. Czas menopauzy tymczasem nie zwie w celu twarzy pieknej zguby zaœ trzeba z ni¹ siê zmierzyæ.

Anonymous said...

Its my elementary all together to transmit on this forum,just wannat pushy some friends here.if its not allowed to advise on this board,amuse erase this thread.Nice to meet you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]