Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Miri

Sigh! Its been a while since I've posted. Mainly because there isn't much to write about these days and also busy with work!
Finally, had some time off to myself to go for a short 'holiday'. Well actually it was not really a holiday but rather a company trip. We had our sort of like internal company\department games!
So I was called upon to play 8-ball pool! yeahhh! <-- something that I'm quite good at
So off we go... to Miri, Sarawak! woohoo... Air Asia of course. But I must say Air Asia is getting better from the last time I took a flight. One thing is the food that they were selling, at least now got more variety lar...

Anyway, once there we checked in to Miri Marriott Resort & Spa.

As you can see the Hotel super nice lar....5 bintang!

Super nice swimming pool....but I can't swim! =P


Anyway, the main reason I'm creating this post is to share the magnificient view of Miri. It So happened that the hotel is located by the sea. And when evening came.... the sunset view was so nice I spend more than an hour just taking photos of the sunset...

So I wanted to share some of the pictures with all of you...

Nice? Got more actually.... 100's more and really can't upload them all here.
So anyway....as I was taking all these pictures.... I can't help but wonder what an awesome God we serve! The God that created the heavens and the earth....the sea and land. And this beautiful sunset! Just reminds me that God is colorful & creative.
oklar....one more pic.....


No comments: