Sunday, November 9, 2008

Got tagged..

Haii...I don't understand this tagging thing. Esshhh! is there a rule about blogging somewhere that says about tagging? Who came out with this? LOL...

Anyway, was tagged by Gok Heng...

1.) What is the relationship of you and her/him?
She is a friend and also a sister in Christ. LOL

2.) Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
-she likes tagging people
-she tags a lot
-she tags too much
-she tags!
-ok ok...she is actually a very creative person. Emerge champion for photography! WOW!!!!


3.) The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
She tagged me...hahahAHAhHa

4.) The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
is..." Can I tag you?"..hahahAHha

5.) If she/he become your lover, you will...
Stop her from tagging...

6.) If she/he become your enemy, you will.......
Tag her....

7.) If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
Choosing who to tag...

8.) If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...
Tagging...

9.) The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
To tag her back...

10.) The overall impression of her/him is...
Tagger!!!

11.) How do you think the people around you feel about you?
That I don't usually respond to tags.

12.) The character of you for yourself is?
I'm trying to figure out what this question means...anyone??

13.) What do you hate about yourself?
I hate myself for responding to this tag...LOL

14.) The most ideal person you want to be is?
Me.

15.) For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them
I like to say, don't ever respond to tags...its a waste of time..LOL

Ten people to tag:
I'll just name my CG member
1. Victor
2. John
3. Jeremy
4. Chung Ee
5. Guo Yi
6. Justin
7. Ju Yinn
8. Xiao Fern
9. Gladys
10. Loveen

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
Himself...LOL

No. 3 a male or a female?
Male.

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
It will definately be complicated...hahaHAhA

How about no. 5 and 8?
Cannot...too young!

What is no. 1 studying about?
Business...

Is no. 4 single?
Yes he is...unless he is not telling me. Hmm....

Say something about no. 6.
He looks a lot like no. 7....LOL

2 comments:

Gladys said...

HAHAHA! This is the funniest post I've ever read man. I was laughing all the way to the end! Hahaha... And yeah, I agree that John's indeed in love with himself.
John ar, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! *evil laugh*

Juyinn said...

Woih!! I look more like loveen ler! My ministry member cannot differenciate me n loveen-always call me loveen 1... Hahah! anw rite, i done this b4 o no nid to do d =D