Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Air Asia - FREE seats!

Yes! its back! Air Asia is giving out 500,000 free seats! ...Well not exactly free lar, you still have to pay for the airport tax, fuel surcharge and administration fees. But its still a good deal right? *2 thumbs up* for Air Asia!

Planning a holiday

So since the flight is free, its about time to plan for a holiday! Life passes by so quickly sometimes its scarry! Its already end of April.... May is just around the conner and that's almost 1/2 a year gone already. Sometimes its good, to slow things down a bit, let your hair loose and go for a holiday to relax!

I always wanted to go to Bangkok! One reason is FOOD! I love Thai food! Thai food over here in Malaysia is quite expensive! The best Thai restaurant that I've ever been to is in Singapore....believe it or not! heehhe

Well food a side, Bangkok is also known as a shopping paradise. I heard the shopping complexes are bigger then Mid Valley and 1 Utama put together! Ohh well...I'll tell you when I get there lar!

Anyway, i've booked my ticket! Going end of October! Woohooo....can't wait. Now have to search for a place to stay...any recommendations?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Bangkok Hotels said...

I am agree with you about thai food is very delicious. By the way,I think that Kaosarn Road is good for young travelers like you. Around the street, there are a number of old buildings and temples, some of which have been transformed into restaurants and even tattoo parlours.