Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Income Tax

Last night I was cracking my head doing my taxes. Well its that time of the year again to submit your income tax. Actually its the last month to do it! Being a typical Malaysian, the 'do-it-last-minute' culture is in me... I really need to change this!

So the thought of having to queue up in the income tax department with everyone else starts to playback in my mind again. In fact, I remember very vividly how the first time when I did my taxes... It was about 2 years ago and it took me the entire day! Well to cut the long story short... I had to travel from the Kelana Jaya office all the way to Shah Alam because my file was in the Shah Alam office. The best thing is I only found out after having to queue up for a few hours in the Kelana Jaya office. Anyway, upon reaching Shah Alam and having to fight for a parking spot! The horror of having to queue starts again...this time better...got 2 floors to queue...so you can basically choose! Wow, what a priveledge!

Anyway, back to now... As I was going through the income tax website, I found out that we can submit our taxes through 'e-Filling' online! Wow, that means no more queues! yay! But we have to get our Pin No. from the income tax office. That means having to queue again! Well at least just do it one more time and thats it... next year don't have to queue again!

So I went to the Kelana Jaya office...found a parking. Went in to the building....got my pin number and got out of there in less then 10 minutes! Amazing! *2 thumbs up* for our income tax department!

Since I'm in a good mood today, I thought I would share to you guys on how to do your e-Filling....




e-Filling - Mudah, Tepat & Selamat

Steps :-

1. Get your e-Filling Pin from any income tax department.
2. Browse to the offiicial LHDNM website http://www.hasil.org.my . Click on the e-Hasil button
or just Browse directly to https://e.hasil.org.my
3. Click on 1st time login. Enter your Pin No. and I/C No. to get your digital certificate.
4. Click on Login e-borang. Choose which form that is relevant to you and click Login.
5. Fill up the form lor! Once done, click signature and send. Simple!

You can even do online payment on the website, just click on e-bayaran. Easy eh?

2 comments:

DelvC said...

wah ..so canggih ah now ?some more got tutorial lagi ..hahaha

vincent said...

yea man... Malaysia Boleh!