Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Felicia's 21st birthday

Cell leader's birthday!

This is Felicia Choong my cell leader for E6,E11 & E19 <-- looks like secret codes..well it actually represents the cell group that we are in. I'm in E19 !

At 21, Felicia is already leading 3 cell groups! How about that? Clearly age is no barrier if we choose to serve God and to put Him first in our life...

I really can't remember what I was doing back when I was 21... Definately not leading anything lor. Probably just wasting away my life not knowing its purpose. But things changed after I've been in CHC and attending Cell Group faithfully...God has changed me and now I found a purpose and destiny in Jesus...AMEN! =)

Anyway, enough about me...I'm just blessed to have a leader like Felicia! God bless you & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Party time !!!

pre-party party




Some came early to swim


Alfred, after 3 months in NS (National Service)...if you look really really hard, you can actually see muscles!


Some more pics :-




And finally, the cutting of the birthday cake


E6,E11,E26

No comments: